REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Families must register by Monday, May 17 to secure their child’s place in the program. Families registering will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver (provided with the online registration form). Please note that there will be a mandatory orientation for all families attending Summer Playdates at PAMDS on Wednesday, May 26. Zoom information for the orientation will be provided to families who register.
- This program will group current and incoming PAMDS students together (excluding children entering the 2s class in the fall). To help create a new “stable group,” children will be required to present a negative PCR COVID-19 test the Friday before their first week of the program.
- Children attending for more than one week must attend consecutive weeks to maintain the “stable group.”
- Activities will take place outdoors on our newly renovated playground.
- If the weather does not permit outdoor play, children will gather in well-ventilated spaces.
- No full-body water activities to ensure masks stay dry
- Health checks upon arrival and dismissal in the lobby
- Masks required of all children, staff, and caregivers entering the building
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces and daily cleaning of toys
Families who wish to register for Summer Playdates at PAMDS are required to complete the following forms:
- Registration Form & COVID-19 Waiver (at the bottom of this page)
New incoming families must submit the following forms to PAMDS by Monday, May 17. Current families do not need to complete these forms unless information needs to be updated.
- Health Form (to be completed by your child’s pediatrician)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Authorized Pick-Up Form
- Photo Release/Walking Trip Permission