PAMDS BAGEL BREAKFAST
Saturday, October 16
10AM – 12PM, PAMDS Rooftop Playground
We will serve mini bagels, coffee, juice, and fruit to families. You are encouraged to bring a picnic blanket for your family as seating is limited on the roof. Sidewalk chalk, outdoor games, and our rooftop play structure will be available for children to use during the event. Attendance is entirely optional and free of cost. The Bagel Breakfast is exclusively for PAMDS families (including siblings of PAMDS students).
- Group sizes are limited to 50 individuals. The event will operate in shifts: Group 1 will attend from 10am to 10:50am and Group 2 will attend from 11:00am to 11:50pm. Families have the option to choose their group and therefore each group will be a mix of PAMDS classes.
- Please reserve your place in either Group 1 or Group 2 no later than Friday, October 15 at NOON. You must reserve one ticket for each member of your family. We cannot admit walk-ins on the day of the event.
- Masks are required for all people ages 2+. Families may remove masks while eating or drinking on their picnic blanket. Masks are required at all other times.
- We are looking for 2 adult volunteers to help set up the roof from 9am -10am. We are also looking for 2 adult volunteers to help clean up from 12pm – 1pm.
- One PAMDS staff member will serve families food using food handler gloves.
- Restrooms will be available on the 4th floor.
- Hand sanitizer and surface disinfectant will be available during the event.
- Health Checks will be conducted for all guests upon arrival in the lobby.
- There is no rain date for this event. In the event of poor weather, you will receive an email from PAMDS to confirm the event is canceled.