REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Week 1: June 15 – June 17
Week 2: June 22 – June 24
Week 3: June 29 – July 1
Tuesday through Thursday, 9am – 10am
$100/Week (20% discount when you register for all three weeks)
Children entering the 2s class in September will have the opportunity to meet their new friends at PAMDS this summer! We will offer three weeks of in-person programming for children and their caregivers. Children will enjoy art, movement, and music games while getting to know their new school environment!
Families must register by Monday, May 17 to secure their child’s place in the program. Families registering will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver (provided with the online registration form). Please note that there will be a mandatory orientation for all families attending Summer Playdates at PAMDS on Wednesday, May 26. Zoom information for the orientation will be provided to families who register.
Please see below for some of the safety protocols that will be put in place at PAMDS this summer. More details will be provided in our Summer COVID-19 Handbook, which will be sent in May to families who registered.
- To help create a “stable group,” every child and caregiver will be required to present a negative PCR COVID-19 test the Friday before their first week of the program.
- Children attending for more than one week must attend consecutive weeks to maintain the “stable group.”
- As this is not a drop-off program, each child is only permitted one caregiver. This caregiver must be the same person throughout the duration of the program to maintain the “stable group.”
- Activities will take place outdoors on our newly renovated playground.
- If the weather does not permit outdoor play, children and caregivers will gather in well-ventilated spaces.
- Health checks upon arrival and dismissal in the lobby
- Masks required of all children, staff, and caregivers entering the building (the Department of Health mandates masks for all children over the age of 2).
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces and daily cleaning of toys
Families who wish to register for Summer Playdates at PAMDS are required to complete the following forms:
- Registration Form & COVID-19 Waiver (at the bottom of this page)
- Health Form (to be completed by your child’s pediatrician)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Photo Release/Walking Trip Permission