PAMDS is pleased to offer financial aid to families. The school offers partial financial aid through the Scholarship Fund and full tuition through the Nanny Fund. Applications for financial aid are evaluated using information compiled in accordance with the procedures developed by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). To begin the process, each family must complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) by January 4, 2017, and submit it to the School and Student Services (SSS) for evaluation. Additionally, each family will need to submit a copy of the family’s most recent Federal Tax Return. SSS then gives PAMDS an estimated amount that the family could reasonably contribute toward tuition expenses. This estimate is a starting point to help make fair and objective financial aid decisions. Our assessment of appropriate candidacy for admission is needs blind and is in no way related to requests for financial aid. Please note: your financial aid application materials should be sent directly to SSS, not the school.
To complete the Parent’s Financial Statement online, please click HERE.
- The Park Avenue Methodist School Code is #155385
- There is a fee associated with submitting the Parent’s Financial Statement. That fee is less expensive if you submit your form online instead of mailing it in.
- Make sure to mail your materials at least 10 days in advance to allow enough time for delivery and processing.
- Do not forget to submit your most recent Federal Tax Return. Without it, your application will not be considered.
- Questions? Call SSS Customer Service at (800) 344-8328 or visit their website.